Indigo blue and light quilts were so very popular in the 19th century and are still a classic today! Mrs. Millers Apprentice features several gorgeous indigo blue prints, as well as many other shade of blue, and a blend of lovely light prints that make the sampler blocks sparkle! It's sure to be a treasured quilt in your collection.
- Designer Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
- Featuring Marcus Fabrics Mrs. Millers Apprentice by Designer Pam Buda
- 12 Month Program Starting in February 2019
- Includes Pattern and over 16 yards of fabric for top and binding
- Batting and Backing not included
- Finished Quilt is 77" x 89"
First Meeting will be Monday, February 25th 5:30-8:30 pm. Following classes will be the 4th Monday of every month.