Walla Walla Sew & Vac and Spas has been providing Washington communities with home sewing, cleaning, and relaxation solutions for over 24 years.
The Redberg family continues to carry on the store's strong tradition of exceptional product quality and friendly, knowledgeable service, passed on from the previous owners. They also strive to maintain a pleasant, welcoming store atmosphere, along with providing helpful staff members who specialize in exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis.
From our extensive variety of industry leading products to our qualified repair services, and ongoing product support, it's easy to see why we've been Walla Walla County's preferred sewing, vacuum, and hot tub center since 1990.
Drop by our store today, at 900 W. Rose St., and let us help you select the best products for your budget and lifestyle needs!
- Josh Redberg- Sewing Tech & Sales (Owner)
- Tara Redberg- Front Desk, Quilting, & Sales (Owner)
- Jim Lilwall - Service Tech & Sales
- Mae Schrey- Front Desk, Quilting, & Sales
- Terry Redberg - Vacuum Tech, Hot Tub Tech, & Sales
- Donna Hibner - Part time
- Brian McLaren - Hot Tub Service Tech & more